Pipeline vase LARGE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||2-3 days|
The Concrete Pipeline Stem Vase, designed by the french artist and designer Bertrand Jayr for Lyon Béton, is inspired by the urban city. It diverts the visible pipelines we see in the streets and creates a dialogue between the inside and the outside. When occupied by flowers, it is effectively bringing together two naturally opposing elements into one home for a balanced coexistence. The concrete Pipeline stem vase is available in three sizes to fit properly your space, you can pair them up or create your own combinations with the small and large version. Comes with fitted vase for the decorative flower hole.
Dimensions 15.5 X 11 X 87cm
A test tube is hidden inside the pipeline concrete stem vase to receive fresh flowers or dried ones. To be sure that your kids won’t overthrow the concrete vase, they have provided a system allowing you to attach it to the wall with a hook included in the box.
Who is the designer?
Bertrand Jayr, the designer of these concrete accessories.
The French artist and designer Bertrand Jayr adds poetry, humor and singularity to objects who are so often deprived of these qualities.
His first collection of concrete accessories for Lyon Béton is a new proof of his talent and his sensitivity.
Instructions & Care
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- Recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete